INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Primoco UAV SE produces medium-sized, fully autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and provides related air services.
- The unmanned aircraft has been self-developed and is manufactured on site using the company’s proprietary components (engine, airframe, wings and other parts). The aircraft has a flight duration of up to 15 hours at a speed of 100-150 km/h, a take-off weight of up to 150 kg and a payload of up to 30 kg.
- The Primoco UAV is the first unmanned medium-sized aircraft to be fully tested, certified and licensed to operate in civil airspace in the Czech Republic and the EU and is considered as dual-use technology.
- The Company has so far produced 70 aircraft, it has its own research and development team, complete manufacturing facilities and trained staff capable of producing up to 50 UAV per year without additional capital expenditure.
- The primary markets which Primoco UAV targets include Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Russia.
- In the medium term (2020 – 2025), the company plans to produce up to 250 UAVs per year in the Czech Republic for the global market, targeted at monitoring strategic infrastructure, border protection and other civilian missions.
- We aspire to become a global player in the rapidly growing market for medium-sized civilian and military unmanned aircraft.